Friday Sep 06, 2019
How Yoga & Meditation Can Improve an Athlete's Game
Victor Stringer, international best-selling author of "Yogi on the Green" joins eHealth Radio and the General Health and Yoga Channels.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Victor Stringer discuss the following:
- When did you incorporate yoga into your golf game and how did that come about?
- How has yoga improved your golf game mentally, physically and spiritually?
- What do you mean when you say be “mindful” where you are when you are there when playing golf?
- How do you use meditation when playing golf, and what techniques do you use?
- How does the combination of golf and yoga reduce stress on and off the golf course?
- Tell us more about the Asana position and how it helps a golfer over time gain strength, endurance and flexibility?
Victor Stringer started playing golf 30 years ago and at one point had a 3 handicap. An avid athlete Stringer has enjoyed playing basketball, tennis and was a road bicyclist competing in several 100-mile cycling events in the U.S. and Mexico. He incorporated yoga into his life which helped him emotionally, mentally and physically on and off the golf course.
Today he is a certified yoga instructor in Kundalini Yoga, member of Kundalini 3Ho Foundation International, National Council on Strength Fitness (NCSF), as well as a member of the Southern California Golf Association. As a U.S. Customs Broker and Freight Forwarder, Stringer is owner and President of the global company, VR Camelot Inc. Stringer is also the author of Yogi on the Green, a #1 international bestseller in three categories in nine countries.
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.