Simone Allison, a Life Coach, specializing in Female Empowerment, and the author of the #1 International Bestselling book "Disempowered No More: A Spiritual Journey to Discovering Purpose, Power, & Passion After Divorce" joins eHealth Radio and the Relationship Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Simone Allison discuss the following:
- How did you overcome the fear of starting over after a long relationship/marriage?
- How did you find the courage to forgive yourself for walking out on the father of your two children?
- How did you overcome PTSD, anxiety, and depression?
- What do many women fear when they consider leaving an unhealthy relationship?
- How can your story help others who are fearful of leaving a relationship that is harmful to them?
Simone Allison is a Life Coach, specializing in Female Empowerment - and is the author of the #1 International Bestselling book "Disempowered No More: A Spiritual Journey to Discovering Purpose, Power, & Passion After Divorce".
Simone has a background in the field of mental health and has a Master’s degree with a Dual Specialization in Marriage & Family therapy and Mental Health Counseling from Barry University. She also has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Miami. She is a certified Life Coach from The Addictions Academy. Simone is the mother of two children and resides in Miami, Florida.
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.