Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Eliran Malki discuss the following:
- Belong is a free mobile app for people with cancer. What features does it offer?
- What kind of information is shared through the community network?
- What kind of questions can you ask the medical professionals through the app, and how quickly do they respond?
- Clinical trials are often a key component of cancer treatment. How could this information be available through a free mobile app?
- From what you’ve just explained, Belong is patient-centric, but do you also work with providers and payors, and how does this ultimately benefit patients?
- What motivated you to create a mobile solution for people with cancer?
Eliran Malki is a veteran entrepreneur and manager. He combines management and execution skills with a proven ability to leading organizations from ideas to fruition. During the past 20 years, Eliran founded and managed several companies including MoreVRP (acquired by EMC), Veracity (acquired by E&M), Commit (also acquired), and more. His expertise lies in leading technology oriented and high tech companies. During this time, he won esteem and recognition for the development of advanced enterprise solutions, software development prizes, and business intelligence projects. Eliran lost his grandfather and his aunt to cancer.