Dr. Shara Ally, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of the mental health company NEUROorganics Inc. which has been recognized by Forbes, Yahoo Finance, Market Watch, and other major platforms joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Mental Health Channels.
- How is NEUROorganics different from other mental health services available?
- What is the impact of external stress to a person and how is that differentiated from a mental illness?
- Can you describe the power of choice and how this affects your mental health?
- What is the difference between perspective and reality of symptoms of stress and how does this manifest?
- How can people mitigate post traumatic stress from current events happening in the world?
Dr. Shara Ally is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of the mental health company NEUROorganics Inc. Since launching in September 2020, she has been recognized by Forbes, Yahoo Finance, Market Watch, and other major platforms.
The company was born out of Dr. Ally's lived experiences, academic and professional opportunities. In 2019, Dr. Ally was awarded with a Fellowship in Chandigarh, India, where she met the Dalia Lama. After meeting and speaking with him, she learned the eastern medicine benefits of approaching mental health and wellness through personal strengths and igniting personal resiliency and hope for long term mental health benefits.
This working knowledge has been coupled with her expertise in psychiatry with a rich academic background in completing her Bachelor's of Science degree at McMaster University, Masters of Nursing and Business Administration, and her Doctorate degree in California. She was the President and Executive Officer of the Doctorate Nursing Practice Association at Western University in Pomona, California, Adjunct Lecturer at the University of Toronto, and Research Assistant at Ryerson University in Toronto. Shara has had the opportunity to publish her research in the Family Physician Journal, Developmental Disabilities of Ontario textbook, and present across the USA, Canada, and Europe.
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.