Tuesday Feb 07, 2023
How to Live a Deliberate Life
Chris Jankulovski, author of "Near Death Lessons: A Dream. A Terminal Illness. An Extraordinary Life Gained From 8 Near Death Experiences joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Chris Jankulovski discuss the following:
- How does staying in a victim mentality stop you from living a deliberate life?
- What are the three main steps needed to live a deliberate life?
- How can you stretch your own personal boundaries? How can you overcome the conditioning of your early life that keeps you stuck in your comfort zone and why it is so important?
- You discuss the importance of finding your purpose and the method that you can implement. The first part of the method is to start with the end in mind. Can you explain why that is so important?
- You talk about having an “Unstoppable Attitude“ in the face of adversity. How did you maintain that and turn it around on the days when you thought you might want to give up?
Chris Jankulovski is the Founder and CEO of Remote Staff, a recruiting company specializing in remote working placements. Remarkably, he was able to build and grow this thriving business while battling cancer, failing kidneys and several brain operations. Throughout these challenges and more, Chris was able to find a way to transform his life from one of fear, struggle and self-doubt, to one of empowerment, success, health and happiness. Chris is the author of the soon to be released “Near Death Lessons.”
People also listened to this: Health Carousel: Keeping up with the digital trends while providing a personalized career experience
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.