Friday Feb 03, 2023
Health Carousel: Keeping up with the digital trends while providing a personalized career experience
John Sebastian, the CEO of Health Carousel, one of the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing and workforce management solutions in the US joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health News Channels. John discusses the important balance of keeping up with the digital trends, continuing to provide a personalized career experience, and ensuring we are contributing to an ethical and sustainable workforce in healthcare.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest John Sebastian discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a bit about Health Carousel and the types of challenges the company offers solutions for?
- Your company’s higher purpose is “Improving Lives and Making Healthcare Work Better”. Can you explain a little more about that and why it’s meaningful to you?
- What trends are you starting to see & how do Health Carousel’s offerings stand out?
- Health Carousel was recently recertified by the Alliance for Ethical International Recruitment Practices, can you talk a little bit about what that means for the company and the industry?
- What’s next for Health Carousel?
John Sebastian is Chief Executive Officer at Health Carousel and has been with the Company for nearly 6 years. John previously served as President of Travel Nursing, Chief Digital officer, and Chief Marketing Officer .
Prior to Health Carousel, his career demonstrates broad business leadership across healthcare staffing, consumer products and industrial sales. He is an award-winning marketer and digital/e-commerce native, building successful businesses like Old Spice and Febreze. He also has significant sales experience, leading sales organizations that work with top e-retailers, distributors, and healthcare customers.
John graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a BBA in accounting and earned an MBA from the University of Michigan’s Stephan M. Ross School of Business.
His main drive at Health Carousel is to deliver on the Company's purpose: to improve lives and make health care work better.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Charlie’s Table Gluten Free Pasta Invites Everyone to Eat Together
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.