Thursday Jan 26, 2023
Charlie’s Table Gluten Free Pasta Invites Everyone to Eat Together
Bennett Hirsch and David Landay of Charlie’s Table, a company that specializes in delicious gluten-free and kosher pasta joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guests Bennett Hirsch and David Landay discuss the following:
- Bennett, why is a gluten-free diet important for some individuals?
- David, why was Charlie’s Table gluten-free pasta created?
- How does this pasta make it easier for a host to be inclusive with meals?
- What makes a good gluten free pasta?
- What tips would you give to someone who needs to find a safe gluten-free restaurant?
Charlie’s Table makes gourmet artisanal fresh pasta that is certified gluten-free. Our pasta is also Kosher Pareve, dairy-free, peanut-free, soy-free, non-GMO, and made locally in NY in a facility dedicated to those attributes. Our non-profit, Charlie’s Table Oasis, supports the gluten-free community through its Gluten-Free Food Safety Restaurant Program, our series of Living A Gluten-Free Lifestyle guides, and efforts to address food insecurity among people who need to eat gluten-free and a whole lot more.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Cortisol, Learning to Master the Master Hormone
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.