Anna Scammell, Masters-trained Women’s Health & Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist in Sydney, and founder of www.thewholemother.com an online resource for all pregnant & postpartum women joins the eHealth Radio and the Health News and Female Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Anna Scammell discuss the following:
- How do you help pregnant & postpartum women?
- What can women do during their pregnancy to help their recovery post-birth?
- What can women do straight after birth to optimise their recovery?
- Tell us more about your Postpartum E-book, and how it helps women.
- Why are pelvic floor & core exercises so important?
Anna Scammell is a Masters-trained Women’s Health & Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist in Sydney, and Founder of www.thewholemother.com. Anna combines her 10+ years of clinical experience and evidence based knowledge to bring women online consults, E-books and Free Guides. Anna’s mission is to educate, empower & inspire as many women as possible to be the best version of yourself during their childbearing years and beyond.