Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Andy Reichgut discuss the following:
- Tell me why you think people don’t get enough veggies in their diets?
- How has Veggies Made Great by Garden Lites innovated the portable veggie rich food category?
- What products are in your line-up and how are they different from what is on the market in veggie rich foods?
- What are the most popular products and why?
- Who is your consumer and where can they find your product?
- If you have to leave us with one tip or conclusion on the explosion of veggie rich foods what would that be?
Andy Reichgut is the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Veggies Made Great by Garden Lites.
Andy is an expert in consumer marketing with an emphasis on nutrient rich foods having worked at such prestigious companies as: Pinnacle Foods Group LLC, Mars Incorporated, and Reckitt Benckiser.
Andy has been highly instrumental in healthy foods and the clean label movement. Andy is a key motivator in creating the Veggies Made Great line up of “Veggie Rich” products that appeal to children and parents alike. Those products include Veggies Made Great Muffins, Veggies Made Great Super Food Veggie Cakes, and Veggies Made Great Frittatas and a new line of Veggie Cakes. His vision to get more veggies in your diet has allowed Veggies Made Great by Garden Lites to become the pioneer in the category.