Alex Trevatt, who is the director and co-found of Medibuddy and Medistudents, two websites which provide educational resources for doctors and medical students joins eHealth Radio and the Education and Stress Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Alex Trevatt discuss the following:
- What is the most common cause of stress for those preparing for an exam?
- How can you reduce that stress?
- How often should you take breaks when revising?
- What should you do if you’re feeling overwhelmed?
- What is the best way to relax when preparing for an exam?
Dr. Alex Trevatt is a Plastic Surgery Resident in London, UK. He has a special interest in medical education and his websites Medibuddy and Medistudents address the huge lack of educational resources available online for doctors and medical students Dr. Trevatt is an avid cyclist and football fan.