Jorge Perdomo, Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Development for Home8care, which provides low-cost, next-generation solutions for elder care and monitoring joins eHealth Radio and the Senior Care and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Jorge Perdomo discuss the following:
- Is the elder care market growing? Do you have any statistic to bear this out?
- How can technology help older people live at home longer?
- What was the reason behind creating Home8care?
- Outline the different elements/products under Home8care.
- All the products under Home8care use video verification. Why is this important and what are the advantages of this technology in terms of response in a health emergency?
Summary: If you have someone who is elderly and wants to continue living at home, there are a wide variety of technological options to help you accomplish this goal.
Jorge Perdomo joined Home8care as their new Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy & Development, having over 19 years of experience in the wireless industry. Before joining MivaTek, Mr. Perdomo was the Lead Business & Market Development for Digital Life International at AT&T. Prior to that he was Senior Strategic Product Marketing Manager for Worldwide Peripheral Products at ADT Security Services, Division of Tyco International. He also served as Vice President of Business Development for Generation One, Inc., a remote managed Healthcare solution. Prior to joining GenerationOne, he served as Senior Intellectual Property Licensing & New Business Development for Motorola, where he worked for 11 years in a variety of positions after being recruited into the prestigious Motorola Engineering Rotation Program.