Beau Bush, President and Founder of Ozmosi, discusses the trends shaping the Pharma Analytics industry and what Ozmosi is doing to help transform this field joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care, Health News and Pharmaceutical Channels.
- What is Ozmosi? What were the elements that stimulated the conception for the company? Can you give us a quick snapshot of the company’s history and its evolution over the years?
- What exactly does your company help them to do? What kind of challenges do they face?
- Could you give some insight on the current technological trends shaping the Pharma Analytics industry? Also, how do you inject those trends into the effective solutions you offer?
- Can you talk more about the free website you mentioned? How does that play a role in all of this?
- Ozmosi invests greatly on innovative technologies to enhance Pharma Analytics measures. Can you please elaborate on the technologies you follow and the way you implement them within your client’s operations?
- What do you hope the industry can accomplish with advances in technology? Who would benefit most from your solutions services?
- Talking about the pharmaceutical industry’s roadmap, where do you see things in a few years down the lane? And how will this ultimately change the healthcare industry as we know it?
Beau Bush is the President and Founder of Ozmosi. Beau brings to every client a rich background in predictive analytics, risk assessments, and valuation models for the pharmaceutical industry. He has more than 15 years of experience in developing data-based business and investment strategies, including extensive experience preparing and delivering senior-level summaries and recommendations for global investment and growth strategies.
After more than a decade working on new product development, Beau left his position as Associate Director of Strategy and Portfolio Analysis at Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) in 2013, when he saw the opportunity to engage more directly with an increasingly complex and dynamic healthcare market.
With newly emerging business models and increasing complexity in drug development making it more and more difficult to predict the impact of new products—or decide which products to pursue—Beau envisioned a company that could bring clarity and confidence to the investment decisions that shape tomorrow’s pharmaceutical products. In 2012 he launched Ozmosi, a competitive pharmaceutical analytics company based in New Jersey.
Beau has a BS in biology from Rutgers University and has worked in several industries, including finance, pharmaceuticals, marine biology, environmental science, and business consulting. He brings to Ozmosi a deep understanding and broad knowledge of global market valuation and healthcare product development, as well as an extensive network of industry experts.