Mr. Twenty Twenty, from FreeNeville.com where Mr Twenty Twenty shares the teachings of Neville Goddard, and how to use your imagination to create your ideal life joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Mr. Twenty Twenty discuss the following:
- Tell us what happened at the riot & briefly how you got traumatized back in 1989.
- How did you begin your healing/recovery?
- After surviving this circumstance, did you think you could do anything? Were you fearless? And did it help you discern what is important/what to worry about?
- How has this shaped the direction & purpose of your life?
- You say Neville Goddard became a huge influence? Who is he & how does his work effect your life and healing from PSTD.
Back in 1989, I was a young newlywed man, who did what just about everyone does everyday, I got up, got dressed and went to work. Four hours later, I was taken hostage in one of the three worst prison riots in United States history – the Camp Hill Prison Riots.
“Back then, I suffered with a condition known as PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD for me was a living hell, living with nightmares, flashbacks, severe self doubt – literally all my symptoms were caused by my IMAGINATION BEING OUT OF CONTROL.”
In time, I cured myself of all that, and became PTSD FREE by taking control of my imagination. So for me, I really needed to do what Neville Goddard promises is possible. I needed to become a new man again, and create a new reality for me, and I knew that to do that required that I learn everything I could about running my own mind, and that is what brought me to Neville Goddard.
Web Site: FreeNeville.com