Allen Miller CEO of COPE Health Solutions based in Southern California joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels. Allen has over 20 years of extensive experience in the healthcare industry and is an expert in strategic planning, care coordination and more.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Allen Miller discuss the following:
- Why are care coordinators or patient navigators needed in today’s healthcare environment?
- What role should care coordinators play at healthcare organizations?
- What types of training do care coordinators need?
- How can patient navigators help reduce hospital readmission rates?What are some methods that healthcare organizations can use to track the ROI of care coordination programs?
- Can you provide some examples of how care coordination programs have improved patient care and increased patient and staff satisfaction rates?
- What strategies can healthcare organizations use to ensure that care coordinators are included as valued members of the patient’s healthcare team?
Allen Miller is the CEO of COPE Health Solutions. He has over 20 years of experience providing strategic planning, business development, operations analysis/improvement consulting services, and leading assessments, planning, development and implementation of integrated delivery networks throughout the US. Under Allen’s leadership, COPE Health Solutions has become the pre-eminent go-to solutions company for health systems and health plans looking to take on a leadership role in population health for Medicaid and the Exchange.
COPE Health Solutions complements its consulting services with the largest health care talent pipeline in the country, known as COPE Health Scholars providing a unique health care training experience to over 4000 students annually in over 20 hospital and ambulatory sites throughout California and Washington State. Allen and his team are consistently on the cutting edge of work to implement new health care policy, including federal demonstrations and state waivers across the country, by partnering with providers and payers to transform fragmented, acute care “un-systems” of delivery into coordinated systems of care focused on improving the health of populations, while enhancing efficiency and aligning financial incentives.
A graduate of UCLA, both for his Bachelors of Science and his Masters of Public Health in Health Services, Mr. Miller also completed an intensive on International Business at Oxford University in England. Contact Allen Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.