Kristin Deuber, founder of KMD Public Relations + Marketing that provides public relations and marketing services to healthcare companies joins eHealth Radio and the Health Marketing Channel to discuss specifically healthcare reputation management.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Kristin Deuber discuss the following:
- Tell us about your business. How do you help healthcare organizations manage their reputations?
- What types of healthcare organizations do you work with?
- You mentioned that you specialize in crisis communications. How do you help healthcare companies manage their reputations during a crisis situation?
- What can healthcare companies do to protect themselves from a crisis?
- What should they do after a crisis to gain back credibility?
Kristin Mack Deuber, APR founded KMD Public Relations + Marketing in 2011. With 20 years of experience, Kristin has developed, managed and implemented public relations and marketing programs for clients ranging from non-profit organizations to Fortune 500 companies, with a deep expertise in the health care, life science and biotech industries.
Prior to starting her own practice, she was Vice President at Paul Werth Associates, one of the Midwest's leading public relations firms. She has been an adjunct public relations professor at The Ohio State University, Ohio Dominican University and Franklin University.
Kristin holds an MBA from Franklin University and a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from The Ohio State University. She is an accredited member of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and serves on the executive committee of the national PRSA Health Academy and is on the board of the San Diego PRSA chapter. She is also a past president of the Central Ohio Chapter of PRSA. Kristin is a past 40 Under 40 Award recipient from Business First.
Passionate about giving back to her community, Kristin supports Women Drive Innovation San Diego, Solutions for Change, The Women's Fund, Lifecare Alliance and The American Heart Association. She is also a former member of the board of trustees for the Central Ohio Diabetes Association and the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association.