Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Adam Lorts discuss the following:
- What lead you to come up with this idea?
- What does the application do?
- How was the application built?
- How do you see new mobile technology used in the future?
- Where can our listeners find more information about DevelopmentNow online.
Adam Lorts is business development director at DevelopmentNow. He was approached by Ryan Kuefler, a fourth-year medical student studying at St. Matthews University, which is a Caribbean medical school located on Grand Cayman in the British West Indies.
Mobile technology uses are still being uncovered. Ryan Kuefler is a young physician who sees the value in mobile applications used in hospitals. Ryan and DevelopmentNow built a mobile H&P application, and plan that to be a stepping stone to more mobile solutions in healthcare.
Related Web Site: www.developmentnow.com