Josh Hilgers, the Founder and President of Health Partners America, Real Solutions to America's Health Care Crisis joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care Channel. Mr. Hilgers is America’s leading authority on the strategic use of tax and legal structures of benefit plans, private exchanges, and plan design.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Josh Hilgers discuss the following:
- As the founder of Health Partners America (HPA), please give us an overview of the company's mission and its role within the broader category of health insurance reform?
- You often speak at various conferences and events. What are some of the pressing issues, in your opinion, audiences want to know more about, in terms of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and private exchanges?
- HPA also issues several white papers, which are available on your site. How does these material better clarify or explain the benefits of private exchanges?
- In terms of ACA versus private exchanges, what are some of the competitive advantages that make the latter more compelling than the former?
- How do you envision HPA's influence expanding, both in near future and the long-term?
- Share with us some success stories involving brokers, HPA and private exchanges.
Josh Hilgers is America’s leading authority on the strategic use of tax and legal structures of benefit plans, private exchanges, and plan design. Since 2007, he’s been pioneering the training concept of Defined Contribution Plans to minimize risk, increase profits and provide tax free raises to employees without costs to employers. His visionary strategies – long before the Affordable Health Care Act was even a bill – have made him a sought after speaker for Associations, Unions, Fortune 500 companies and many more. His articles have been featured in Employee Benefits Advisor, Benefits Selling Magazine, and CDHC Solutions, and he’s a frequent expert for Radio stations nationally such as The Lee Davis Show, and The Michael Hart Show.
In 2012, Mr. Hilgers was inducted into the League of Leaders of the Institute for Healthcare Consumerism for his leadership on national healthcare issues. He has trained over 10,000 insurance professionals, financial advisors and benefits experts in the past 3 years. He is a member of the Professional Development Committee of the National Association of Health Underwriters, and one of its Certified CDHC Instructors.