Jack Plotkin, the CEO of Cardinal Solutions, a boutique advisory and investment firm based in New York City that has worked with firms across the healthcare, life sciences, consumer, and real estate sectors joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Jack Plotkin discuss the following:
- What's the nature of your background in healthcare?
- Did you see the COVID-19 pandemic coming?
- Do you think governments have taken the appropriate action to combat COVID-19?
- What can individuals do to maintain their physical and psychological safety in this environment?
- What about the economic fallout?
- Do you have any final tips to help us stay healthy?
Jack Plotkin is the CEO of Cardinal Solutions, a boutique advisory and investment firm based in New York City. With an appetite for knowledge and a drive for success, Jack Plotkin has continuously found himself at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry change.
Jack has spent nearly 20 years working with healthcare companies and almost seven years in the cauldron of healthcare’s technological advancements. In that time, he has become a recognized industry thought leader and a driving force behind cutting edge healthcare technologies having advised more than a hundred Fortune 500 firms across all major industries.