Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Vanessa Dean discuss the following:
- You have been in successful practice for a while, how long have you been treating hormonal imbalance?
- What is the most common complaint you hear from patients?
- What's a common myth about hormone therapy and can you debunk it?
- What do you think is the most important thing our listeners need to know about their health and hormones?
- If a patient is suffering from Menopause or Andropause, what is the first suggestion you make to them?
- Do you think hormonal imbalance is easier or harder to diagnose for men or women?
Dr. Vanessa Dean is a Licensed Naturopathic Physician in the State of Arizona. She completed her medical training at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Tempe, Arizona.
Dr. Dean’s professional endeavors as a Naturopathic Doctor lie closely with her personal passions for lifelong health and vitality. Her passion for bio-identical hormone replacement therapy led her to SottoPelle®, where she will continue to help patients reach optimum health and prevent disease.
Prior to working with SottoPelle®, Dr. Dean spent the majority of her medical career focused on General Family Medicine, Minor Surgery and Endocrinology. She has helped countless patients regain their health through an integrative approach, aiming to build strategies for lifelong health.