July 10, 2019
Dr. Vanessa Dean, a naturopathic physician who currently works for Tutera Medical & SottoPelle joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Hormonal Therapy Channels to talk about hormones and health.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Vanessa Dean discuss the following:
- You have been in successful practice for a while, how long have you been treating hormonal imbalance?
- What is the most common complaint you hear from patients?
- What's a common myth about hormone therapy and can you debunk it?
- What do you think is the most important thing our listeners need to know about their health and hormones?
- If a patient is suffering from Menopause or Andropause, what is the first suggestion you make to them?
- Do you think hormonal imbalance is easier or harder to diagnose for men or women?
Dr. Vanessa Dean is a Licensed Naturopathic Physician in the State of Arizona. She completed her medical training at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences in Tempe, Arizona.
Dr. Dean’s professional endeavors as a Naturopathic Doctor lie closely with her personal passions for lifelong health and vitality. Her passion for bio-identical hormone replacement therapy led her to SottoPelle®, where she will continue to help patients reach optimum health and prevent disease.
Prior to working with SottoPelle®, Dr. Dean spent the majority of her medical career focused on General Family Medicine, Minor Surgery and Endocrinology. She has helped countless patients regain their health through an integrative approach, aiming to build strategies for lifelong health.
Social Media Links:
August 14, 2018
Dr. Jennifer Hicks from The Key Laser Institute in Portland, Oregon joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel to discuss hormonal therapy.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Jennifer Hicks discuss the following:
- What is hormonal therapy?
- What conditions can Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy treat?
- Who are the ideal patients for this procedure?
- BHRT has preventative benefits, can you explain these?
- Does this treatment have any side effects?
Dr. Jennifer Hicks is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and has been practicing since 2005. Her education and many years of experience have led her to understand the importance of a patient’s overall well-being and to view health from a holistic perspective. She currently serves as the BioTe and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy practitioner at Key Laser Institute.
She is especially passionate about helping her patients feel more confident in their bodies, gain more enjoyment from life, and have more energy! This passion creates a perfect atmosphere for the synergistic practice of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy and aesthetic medicine. Dr. Hicks is passionate about life-long learning and educating patients about the role hormones play in their overall health.
When she’s away from the office, you can find Dr. Hicks tending to her garden, relaxing with a good book, or exploring the outdoors with her husband and two children.
Social Media Links: