Dr. Sandy Skotnicki, the author of the book, Beyond Soap, The Real Truth About What You Are Doing to Your Skin and How to Fix It for a Beautiful, Healthy Glow joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology and Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Sandy Skotnicki discuss the following:
- Why did you write this book - Beyond Soap?
- Why do most people think being clean, means they are clean?
- What are the challenges with washing too often?
- What is the difference of being clean and being hygienic?
- Why is there an increase of skin irritants and allergies?
- What does one need to look for on a personal care product label?
- How can this book help people who suffer from eczema?
- Is dirt good for the skin?
- How often should we wash or bath?
Dr. Sandy Skotnicki is the author of the book, Beyond Soap, The Real Truth About What You Are Doing to Your Skin and How to Fix It for a Beautiful, Healthy Glow. She is a practicing dermatologist with over 20 years of experience and is the founder of Toronto's Bay Dermatology Centre and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, divisions of Dermatology and Occupational and Environmental Health at the University of Toronto. She is a consultant dermatologist at Toronto's St. Michael's Hospital. A well-known expert on skin irritants, she is one of Canada’s top dermatologists.