Lorna Borenstein, Founder and CEO of Grokker.com, the incredible HD online Video on Demand program lead by world experts, that will bring health and wellness right to your living room joins eHealth Radio and the General Health and Fitness Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Lorna Borenstein discuss the following:
- What is Grokker and how did you come up with this idea?
- Tell me about the programs you offer.
- Where can we find Grokker? Is this just for consumers or do businesses offer it to staff?
- Since you’re from Silicon Valley, I expect you have some fun tools on Grokker. What are some of the features?
- What's the best piece of advice for anyone looking to lead a more healthy life through exercise, yoga or meditation? Can you offer any tips?
Summary: It's never been easier or more convenient to live a healthier life - with Grokker's leading experts to teach you at YOUR LEVEL fitness, yoga, meditation and even healthy cooking, all online or from your TV with Video on Demand! A culture of wellness is for everybody.
Grokker's culture is the antithesis of the stereotypical 23-year old male-led grind house where employees sleep under their desks and eat nothing but pizza. Grokker's Founder Lorna Borenstein, is a Silicon Valley veteran (ex-HP, eBay, Yahoo!) who has brought together a team of talented professionals who are changing how start up is done. Grokker is a place where you are valued, groomed, challenged, and given the freedom to do great and novel things with a supportive team all here to help you achieve your full potential.
Grokker makes it easy for anyone, anytime, anywhere, to get better at what they love through high quality expert video and connecting with a global community of enthusiasts and experts. With 1000s of premium videos in Fitness, Yoga, Meditation, and Cooking, accessible on mobile, tablet, tv, or web, Grokker helps you achieve your wellness goals and Be A Better You!
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.