Kelly Coughlin, the Corporate Spokeswoman and PR Advisor to Glucose Health, Inc. that helps keep your blood sugar balanced joins eHealth Radio and the Diabetes, Health News & Supplement Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Kelly Coughlin discuss the following:
- What is Glucose Health and why is it an important component of combating Type 2 diabetes?
- What are the active ingredients in the product?
- Who developed the formula for Glucose Health?
- Why is this product different from others on the market?
- Type 2 diabetes is becoming an epidemic in the U.S.; can Glucose Health help lower the number of affected Americans?
- Share with us if you would success stories of people using this product.
- When will Glucose Health be available to consumers in mass market?
- Where can consumers purchase the product now?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates two in five Americans will develop Type 2 diabetes in their lifetime. Addressing the key lifestyle factors that lead to Type 2 diabetes today, will keep you healthy in the future! Make Glucose Health® a part of your commitment to healthy living. Certain clinical studies indicate the 6 key natural ingredients in the Glucose Health® formula have important relationships to glucose, insulin, triglycerides and HDL ("good" cholesterol).
Kelly Coughlin is President of Annex Communication. For a decade and a half, Kelly Coughlin has worked as a publicist and strategist between the CPG/retail, healthcare, real estate, media, and sports & entertainment industries.
Her experience includes: building national advertising and public relations platforms, negotiation and creation of national media and sports/entertainment sponsorships, creation of Interactive platforms supported by SEO/SEM practices, and high-profile individual management. Ms. Coughlin has represented entertainers, athletes, physicians, Fortune 500 executives, national brands, sports organizations, festivals and tours, real estate companies and retailers.
Ms. Coughlin holds a B.A. in Communication from Boston College.