Dr. Reza Tirgari, Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon with offices in San Diego and Carlsbad, California joins eHealth Radio and the Dermatology & Skin Care Channels. Dr. Tirgari specializes in cosmetic treatments like BOTOX, laser hair removal and skin tightening procedures.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Reza Tirgari discuss the following:
- Tell us a little bit about Avalon Laser and some of the most popular procedures you offer?
- Even though we're in the heart of winter, should people start thinking about procedures to get ready for spring and summer? What are some procedures that could take multiple sessions to achieve results?
- I see you offer IPL Photofacials. Can you explain that procedure a bit, since I don't believe many listeners know about it?
- Tell us about some of your new procedure offerings?
- Do you have any specials running this month and throughout the year?
Dr. Reza Tirgari is dual board-certified and has completed advanced training and certifications in aesthetic medicine fields such as BOTOX, dermal fillers and laser hair removal. He has practiced and taught at George Washington University, Emory University and the University of Tennessee.
Before joining Avalon Laser, Dr. Tirgari served as the Medical Director for two medical spas. At Avalon Laser, he applies this extensive experience and advanced training to deliver a premier cosmetic experience encompassing state-of-the-art laser treatments, skin care, body contouring, premium injectables and more. With two convenient locations in Southern California, Dr. Tirgari and the team at Avalon Laser serve patients in San Diego, Carlsbad, Del Mar and other nearby areas.
Dr. Tirgari is a fourth-generation physician. He strives to help each patient achieve ideal beauty through discreet treatments customized to their aesthetic goals.