Heather Arora the founding CEO of Purple Plant, a nutrition focused, interactive wellness program using full, on-site smoothie bars as the vehicle to create a happy, healthy and vibrant workplace joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Heather Arora discuss the following:
- Tell us your foundation story. How did you start learning about health - how did you become passionate about this topic?
- What habits have you formed to ensure you live a healthy lifestyle?
- How do you balance time for physical and mental health?
- Do you maintain a special diet - avoid or prefer certain foods that help you stay on track with your health goals?
- How are you thinking about changing or maintaining your habits as you age?
Tip: Find habits, activities and foods that are fun and enjoyable and healthy. Create a win-win health focused life.
Heather Arora is the founding CEO of Purple Plant and has bootstrapped the company since starting it in 2011. She is a recognized expert in product development, customer experience, workplace culture, wellness programs, sales and leadership.
As Founder and CEO, Heather has successfully built full-time “in house” smoothie bars at the University of San Francisco and Square Headquarters. She has developed long-standing catering relationships and partnerships with companies including DataSift, Yammer, Skype, Craigslist, Tagged, box, Macys, Hotel Tonight, RocketFuel & many more.
Purple Plant is dedicated to hiring and training employees in nutrition and creating pathways for them to becoming professional dietitians and nutritionists. It builds full wellness offerings tailored to millennials, through healthy smoothie bar services.