Dr. Wendy Wells, physician and owner of Wellsource Naturopathic Medical Center, where they find the source of your health challenges and optimize your health “naturally" joins eHealth Radio and the General Health Channel.
- What brings our health into balance?
- What does it mean to be out of balance?
- How would I know I am out of balance?
- Where does naturopathic medicine play a role in health?
- Can you give me an example how naturopathic medicine plays a role in our health?
- Why is naturopathic medicine so effective?
Dr. Wendy Wells is a Naturopathic Physician in Scottsdale, Arizona. Wendy Wells graduated with honors from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine where she was awarded a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine.
Before her present career, she received her Bachelor's in chemistry at Notre Dame of Maryland. Dr. Wells is active in her professional organizations, the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the Arizona Board of Naturopathic Medical Association. She specializes in women’s health, hormone balancing, preventative medicine, chronic fatigue, food sensitivities and weight management. Her excellent care helps those patients with a variety of acute and chronic issues.
Dr. Wells is well-known in the Phoenix valley as a gifted speaker, educator and humanitarian. Her passion is finding the source beneath health concerns, getting the body back in balance, optimizing total well-being, and setting a course for absolute wellness for life.