Laleh Alemzadeh-Hancock, the CEO of Belapemo, Founder and President of Global Wellness for All, and a certified facilitator for the personal development company Access Consciousness including specialty program Joy of Business joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel.
- Tell us about you life since adding the tools of Access consciousness to it?
- Currently what do you do, as it sounds like you are busy across multiple projects?
- What is the Joy of business and how has adding this to your business changed everything?
- What would be your favorite tool?
- Have you got any great fun stories from Joy of business?
Laleh has inspired and empowered hundreds of thousands of individuals and families including Fortune 500 executives, government agencies, non-profit organizations, athletes and veterans.
A lifelong entrepreneur and passionate change-agent, Laleh strives to seek out possibility in every problem and aims to facilitate strategic change and optimal growth for all her clients. She is an advocate for people of ages with special needs or disabilities and their caregivers and served on the Governor of Maryland’s Caregivers Support Coordinating Council for four years.
Through her organization, Global Wellness for All Laleh inspires individuals – including individuals with perceived disabilities – to create wellness in all areas of their life and seek greater success.