Helga Arminak, Founder of Eye Am Empowered, a social networking community where women can share their stories to help inspire and empower others joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty and Personal Development Channels. Helga is also the Founder of the cosmetics company Chrislie Formulations.
- Who is one of your biggest inspirations and why?
- A lot of women have been making waves in the Executive Boardroom lately For example, Sheryl Sandberg and her Lean In movement. How does it feel to be a part of what some people are calling the lastest wave in female empowerment?
- Can you recall a challenge you once experienced and tell us how you overcame it?
- What’s do you find most rewarding about working with women in the cosmetics industry?
- What caused you to name your brand Chrislie after your son and daughter Chris and Natalie?
- You obviously draw a lot of inspiration from Chris and Natalie, what is one way you hope to inspire them as well?
Helga Arminak, Chrislie Formulations’ Founder and CEO, is no stranger to life’s challenges. Her family fled to the United States from Beirut, Lebanon when Arminak was a child, and she struggled to survive in extreme poverty. The former refugee eventually became a self-made multi-millionaire. Now, Arminak says it's her turn to give back.
Eye Am Empowered is designed to be a type of Facebook, but with a special focus—its users form an international sisterhood, keeping an eye on improving the health and well-being of women throughout the world. Chrislie Formulations is inviting women from all over the globe to share their own personal stories on EyeAmEmpowered.com.
Women can upload their own videos, write about their life challenges, and share tips and advice. These shared experiences can inspire and empower other women around the world who are facing similar challenges—empowering women on an international scale.