Peggy Sealfon, an internationally-known expert on stress and anxiety & author of the best-selling book Escape From Anxiety-Supercharge Your Life With Powerful Strategies From A to Z joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development and Stress Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Peggy Sealfon discuss the following:
- Why did you write your book on anxiety?
- How can someone understand whether or not their anxiety is "normal" everyday anxiety or something more serious?
- How does stress and anxiety affect your health and what can someone do to overcome fear that holds them back from being healthy and truly living?
- What is your Integrated Life Personal Coaching System and is that the way to Supercharge Your Life in a way that is sustainable?
- What would be a first step for someone who lives with struggle and crisis?
Peggy Sealfon is a Personal Development Coach, Author, Motivational Speaker and foremost expert on stress and anxiety. Her Integrated Life Personal Coaching System is a customized fast-track approach to awaken personal balance, ignite the inner source of empowerment and supercharge your life.
Certified in life-changing modalities from ancient yogic techniques, mindfulness and spirituality (under the tutelage of world renowned yogi master Amrit Desai founder of Kripalu) to training in modern psychology, energy medicine, nutrition and the neurosciences, Peggy develops effective protocols for individuals dealing with issues from health to relationships, work, finances and life purpose. She assists clients towards higher levels of physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing using a highly advanced interactive intuitive approach based on effective scientific practices of human development. She also creates programs for companies worldwide focused on improving productivity and for athletes through her sports performance workshops.
Her best-selling book Escape From Anxiety—Supercharge Your Life With Powerful Strategies From A to Z is a professional and personal compilation of effective, life- changing techniques. (Available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble or EscapeFromAnxiety.com). She is also co-author of The Change, one of the fastest-growing personal development book series in the world with Tony Robbins’ former mentor Jim Britt and change entrepreneur Jim Lutes.
Originally from New York City, Peggy now resides in southwest Florida.