Jim Raporte, Operations Director for Doctors Express Narberth, which is part of one of the nation’s largest networks of urgent care facilities joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care Channel. Jim and a management team recently opened a center in the suburbs just outside of Philadelphia and discusses how urgent care is changing the healthcare landscape.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jim Raporte discuss the following:
- How does an urgent care center like Doctors Express Narberth revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a patient?
- What types of conditions is Doctors Express Narberth capable of treating?
- I noticed your location positions your center close to a number of area hospitals. Did you choose this location to try and cut back on emergency room crowds?
- How does your center benefit from the Affordable Care Act?
- Can urgent care serve as a suitable replacement for primary care?
Doctors Express Urgent Care Center in Narberth is open every day with extended hours. No appointments are needed, and they accept most insurance plans. Doctors Express Urgent Care in Narberth treats a wide variety of issues such as cuts and bruises, sore throats, fractures, and every-thing in between. Their Walk In Clinic allows you to get hospital quality care without having to sit in an emergency room for hours, and when you can't meet with your primary doctor.
They have on-site lab tests, x-rays, and prescriptions, with no appointments needed to get care. They're a state-of-the-art urgent and express care center with professional medical staff on-site every day.