Damon Cawley a Physical Therapist who is currently treating patients at Natural Healing Arts Medical Center in both Bradenton and Sarasota Florida joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care & Pain Management Channels. Cawley has been a licensed physical therapist for 8 years.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Damon Cawley discuss the following:
- What is Direct Access? What does that mean for patients who would like to see a Physical Therapist?
- Tell me a little about Natural Healing Arts Medical Center and how this clinic differs from other offices that offer Physical Therapy?
- Let’s talk about pain. Specifically, pain, muscle guarding, and motor patterns. What is muscle guarding and how does this influence the people that you treat?
- You mentioned earlier that each clinician has their own special tools in their toolbox of treatments. What are some of the techniques that you use?
- What kind of equipment is available for patients at Natural Healing Arts?
Damon Cawley, MPT was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania. He was raised in the heart of Amish country outside of Coatesville, PA. He received his B.S. and Masters in Physical Therapy at the University of Scranton. He has licenses in PA, MD, NC, MI, TX, and FL. He has treated patients in a variety of settings including hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient rehabilitation centers, and in patient’s homes. He has worked with individuals of all ages with a broad spectrum of injuries and illnesses. He is ASTYM certified. He has been a licensed physical therapist for 8 years and specializes in shoulders.