Sherry Granader a Nutritionist, Nationally Certified Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer in Pilates, Yoga, Body Pump, STEP and Aerobics with over 20 years experience discusses among other matters how dieting hurts your health on eHealth Radio and the Fitness & Nutrition Channel.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Sherry Granader discuss the following:
- You say, “Dieting hurts your health.” What are some of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to lose weight?
- What is the ONE success strategy you can share with our listeners that will help them lose weight?
- What happens in the body when you drink a Cola or a soft drink?
- You are a big fan of supplements. What are some of the key supplements that can make a difference in people’s health and life?
- How do you help your clients stay motivated with their weight loss programs?
Sherry is a Nutritionist, Writer, National Speaker, Ghostwriter of books for Natural Medicine Doctors and Clinical Nutritionists and an Author of 2 healthy cookbooks. She is a Nationally Certified Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer in Pilates, Yoga, Body Pump, STEP and Aerobics with over 20 years experience. She served as the On-Air Nutritionist for QVC television in the United States and the UK and hosted her own weekly “Healthy Living” segments for PBS.
Related Web Site: www.sgtotalhealth.com