Christian Drapeau, Co-founder & Chief Science Officer of Stemtech International, a leader in the field of stem cell nutrition, and Author of "Cracking the Stem Cell Code" which discusses his innovative research in the Adult Stem Cell field joins eHealth Radio and the General Health & News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Christian Drapeau discuss the following:
- What is a stem cell? And what is the natural role of stem cells in the body?
- What is the difference between adult stem cells and embryonic stem cells?
- How can stem cells be used for treatment or general health?
- In 2005, you co-founded Stemtech International, a leader in the field of stem cell nutrition for people and animals. How do Stemtech's products help us to achieve health & wellness?
- You recently returned from a trip to the Vatican in regards to adult stem cell research. Can you tell us a little about the Church's support and interest in this intriguing field.
- What is the future for adult stem cell research and application?
- Your latest book "Cracking the Stem Cell Code" found itself on Amazon's best seller list. Can you tell our listeners what they will discover by reading this fascinating book.
Christian Drapeau is Chief Science Officer at Stemtech International. He co-founded Stemtech, a leader in the field of stem cell nutrition in 2005. Stemtech's products for humans and animals are composed of natural botanicals, that have been clinically documented by Christian to support the performance of our own stem cells. Drapeau has become one of America's best-known advocates for Adult Stem Cell research. Gaining recognition when his breakthrough theory of Adult Stem Cells, achieved widespread interest across the scientific and medical communities.
Christian's theory that Adult Stem Cells are nothing less than the human body's natural healing system has profound implications for every area of modern medicine. The idea that heart disease, diabetes and other medical conditions could become things of the past is no longer science fiction: because of recent Adult Stem Cell research breakthroughs.
Drapeau's current research focuses on methods to support the natural role of Adult Stem Cells in the body. He collaborates with scientists and other medical experts, around the world, on Adult Stem Cell research and applications.
Prior to co-founding Stemtech, Drapeau was the Director of Research and Development at Cell Tech & Desert Lake Technologies, where his study of the cyanophyta Aphanizomenon flos-aquae slowly led him to the field of stem cell research.
Christian has published more than 20 peer-review papers in the field of epileptogenesis and stem cell research, and currently serves on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Stem Cell Research and Therapy. He is the author of “Cracking the Stem Cell Code”, which found itself on Amazon’s Best Seller list.
Drapeau holds a Bachelor degree in Honors Neurophysiology and Masters degree in Neurology and Neurosurgery from Canada’s McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, with work performed at the Montreal Neurological Institute. His thesis was on epileptogenesis and the role of eicosanoids in long-term potentiation and he completed further scientific training in variable projection microscopy at Bradford Research Institute and in ion-selective microelectrode recordings at St-Anne Hospital in France.<