Robert E. Grant, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Concierge Key Health, a first-of-its-kind mobile app that provides on-demand access to elite physician specialists, urgent care clinics and hospitals nationwide joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels.
CONCIERGE KEY offers a first-class fast-pass upgrade to the U.S. healthcare experience that over time has become increasingly inconvenient and impersonal—by eliminating excessive appointment and in-office wait times through an exceptional subscription-based membership.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Robert E. Grant discuss the following:
- I know you’ve conducted intensive research into factors impacting U.S. consumer’s overall satisfaction with their healthcare experiences. What key insights did your studies reveal?
- Can you tell us more about the discrepancies between what today’s savvy consumer expects in their daily life from virtually any product or service vs. what they settle for when they visit a doctor?
- How will patient issues like extensive wait times & lack of ease of access to top specialists be impacted by continued consolidation & the expected worsening U.S. doctor shortages?
- How are doctors impacted?
- Can you tell us how the concierge medicine of today is changing the U.S. healthcare experience for both patients and doctors? What are the limitations of traditional concierge medicine? How is CONCIERGE KEY Health different and transformative?
Entrepreneur, inventor and investor, Robert E. Grant brings tremendous experience in innovation and dynamic growth for Fortune 500 companies to his role as Founder and CEO of CONCIERGE KEY Health. For over 20 years, he has played a pivotal role in successful technology and business development in pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare markets. In addition to founding Concierge Key, Grant is founder and vice chairman of ALPHAEON Corporation, as well as founder, chairman and managing partner of its parent company, Strathspey Crown Holdings, LLC. Most recently, Grant was CEO and president of Bausch+Lomb Surgical, leading the significant growth of its product portfolio. From 2006 to 2010, he served as president of Allergan Medical, leading the $3.2 billion Inamed acquisition and the commercial success of the Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm, Natrelle breast implants and Lap-Band brands. Grant also served as director, board chairman, CEO, president, COO and CFO of Biolase Technology from 2003 to 2006 after holding various senior management positions at Lumenis for six years.
An independent director on several corporate boards including Acufocus, Myoscience and ReShape, Grant has served on several community and civil boards including Make-A-Wish Foundation, Young Presidents Organization, University of California, Irvine (UCI) CEO Roundtable Steering Committee, Chapman Schmid College and both UCI's school of law and Henry Samueli School of Engineering. Grant received his bachelor's degree from Brigham Young University and graduated with honors from Thunderbird School of Global Management, where he earned his MBA. He has also attended the President's Seminar at Harvard Business School and has lived and worked in nine countries, with fluency in Japanese, French, Korean and German.