Laura Dion-Jones, a pro-health activist, Certified Corporate Wellness Coach (CCWC), Certified Wellness Coach (CWC), TV & Radio show host, and motivational weight loss and lifestyle writer, speaker and author of Commit To Get Fit: Find the Secret to Your Own True and Everlasting Weight Loss joins eHealth Radio and the Weight Management Channel.
- Your book, Commit To Get Fit: Find the Secret to Your Own True and Everlasting Weight Loss - for those that may have missed your last interview, briefly what is this book about?
- The book details a thirty-five day health and wellness program designed to break old bad habits and replace them with personal responsibility. Talk about this...
- We hear you have a Warning printed right on the front cover of your book that says: Warning: This Is NOT Your Typical Diet Fitness Book! Why the warning?
- Tell us about your accounts of people’s perceptions of you—because of your weight—and how those perceptions influenced your decision to change.
- Your struggled with an injury that sidelined you and as I understand you were not afraid to see a number of doctors until you had the necessary information. Tell us about this if you would.
- What, in your opinion, is the biggest cause of our country’s obesity epidemic?
Laura Dion-Jones is a Pro-Health Activist, Certified Corporate Wellness Coach (CCWC), Certified Wellness Coach (CWC), TV & Radio Show Host, motivational weight loss and lifestyle advice writer, speaker and published author of Commit To Get Fit: Find the Secret to Your Own True and Everlasting Weight Loss.
Laura also specializes in all things motivational and to improve the human potential like developing discipline and a positive mindset, how to overcome adversity, as well as fashion, fitness, beauty, and advice about related women's and men's issues on improved personal appearance and increased self-esteem. In essence, everything else that it takes to find the secret to your own true and everlasting weight loss. . . and be strong.
Laura also helps you find the diet that’s right for you, develop the daily cardio discipline and achieve lifelong wellness success.
Laura writes human interest-human nature, travel and canine articles as well as screenplays, essays, short stories, and of course, motivational articles. She teaches, inspires and motivates from the heart -- based on real-life experience. After living a lifetime of chronic obesity, she lost 150 pounds in 2-1/2 years by smart healthy eating and a commitment to daily cardio. Almost ten years later -- she’s kept all the weight off.
Today Laura is waging her own private war on our nation’s escalating obesity epidemic. She speaks to community groups, church groups, associations, health and wellness organizations and businesses. She also coaches individuals struggling with weight issues who want to achieve and maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Commit To Get Fit is Laura’s series of accountability-based weight loss management and fitness programs, motivational seminars and custom-tailored wellness programs -- a no-nonsense, comprehensive means to a fit and healthy lifestyle for individuals, organizations or corporate workplaces.