Commit To Get Fit: Find the Secret to Your Own True and Everlasting Weight Loss with Laura Dion-Jones
Laura Dion-Jones, author of Commit To Get Fit: Find the Secret to Your Own True and Everlasting Weight Loss joins eHealth Radio and the Weight Management Channel.
- Your brand new book, Commit To Get Fit: Find the Secret to Your Own True and Everlasting Weight Loss - launches any day now! Tell us about it...
- What was your goal in writing Commit To Get Fit?
- We hear you have a Warning printed right on the front cover of your book that says: Warning: This Is NOT Your Typical Diet & Fitness Book! Tell us about that!
- What other kinds of things do you help motivate and inspire people to do?
- Tell us how you help folks with your 90-minute introduction to your Commit To Get Fit seminar and your follow-up 6 and 12-week support seminar series. And also your private coaching...
- What was the final straw that led you to turn your life around the way you have -- losing 150 pounds and keeping it off 10 years later?
- What, in your opinion, is the biggest cause of our country’s obesity epidemic?>
Laura Dion-Jones is a Pro-Health Activist, Certified Corporate Wellness Coach (CCWC), Certified Wellness Coach (CWC), TV & Radio Show Host, motivational weight loss and lifestyle advice writer, speaker and published author of Commit To Get Fit: Find the Secret to Your Own True and Everlasting Weight Loss.
Laura also specializes in all things motivational and to improve the human potential like developing discipline and a positive mindset, how to overcome adversity, as well as fashion, fitness, beauty, and advice about related women's and men's issues on improved personal appearance and increased self-esteem. In essence, everything else that it takes to find the secret to your own true and everlasting weight loss . . . and be strong.
Laura also helps you find the diet that’s right for you, develop the daily cardio discipline and achieve lifelong wellness success.
Laura writes human interest-human nature, travel and canine articles as well as screenplays, essays, short stories, and of course, motivational articles. She teaches, inspires and motivates from the heart -- based on real-life experience. After living a lifetime of chronic obesity, she lost 150 pounds in 2-1/2 years by smart healthy eating and a commitment to daily cardio. Almost ten years later -- she’s kept all the weight off.
Today Laura is waging her own private war on our nation’s escalating obesity epidemic. She speaks to community groups, church groups, associations, health and wellness organizations and businesses. She also coaches individuals struggling with weight issues who want to achieve and maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Commit To Get Fit is Laura’s series of accountability-based weight loss management and fitness programs, motivational seminars and custom-tailored wellness programs -- a no-nonsense, comprehensive means to a fit and healthy lifestyle for individuals, organizations or corporate workplaces.