Dr. Charles T. Price, MD, the Medical Director for the Institute of Better Bone Health and the creator of the Silical System joins eHealth Radio and the Orthopedic, Nutrition & Health News Channels. Dr. Price is rated as one of America’s top doctors.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Charles T. Price discuss the following:
- Please tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
- What are some of the main factors that can affect bone health?
- What nutrients are important for better bone health? What are the nutrients people are not getting enough of that they need for bone health?
- Can you tell me more about silicon and why it’s so important for bone health?
- What is Silical? How does the Silical System work?
- I also know that you have a book with more information about bone health. What’s the book called, and where can listeners get a copy for themselves? (Listen for complimentary offer)
Charles T. Price, MD, is the Medical Director for the Institute of Better Bone Health, and is rated as one of America’s top doctors. He is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon and faculty member of the orthopedic residency program at Orlando Health. He is a Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at Florida State University, College of Medicine. Dr. Price has authored or co-authored over 60 scientific research papers. Dr. Price is also a Certified Sports Nutritionist by the American Sports and Fitness Association.