Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dave Fasoli discuss the following:
- What is CareCredit? And how long has it been available?
- How is paying with a CareCredit card different from paying with a general purpose credit card?
- How do I know if my doctor accepts CareCredit?
- What are some of the benefits of CareCredit?
- What are some of the main things people use CareCredit for?
- Do I need this if I have insurance?
- What are some mistakes people make when paying for healthcare, and how can CareCredit help people avoid those mistakes?
- CareCredit recently announced a partnership with Rite Aid, anythign further we should know about this?
Dave Fasoli has been Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer of our CareCredit platform since February 2014 and has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the CareCredit platform of GE’s North American Retail Finance business since March 2008. Dave has been involved in three significant business acquisitions and integrations, including CareCredit. His cross-functional expertise, leadership and growth mindset have consistently driven results.
From June 2003 to March 2008, he served as General Manager of the Home and Recreational Products business of GE’s North American Retail Finance business. He and his team generated innovative financing solutions across five different industries, promoting strong growth and profitability.
Prior to June 2003, Dave served as Vice President of Client Development of GE’s North American Retail Finance business and held several positions of increasing responsibility within GE and GE’s North American Retail Finance business in Finance, Client Development, Business Integration, and Quality.