Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health News Channels to discuss the importance of caring for the care giver.
- What made you think about writing about this topic?
- What types of issues do caregivers face?
- What types of help is available for the caregivers?
- How can or what are ways we show caregivers that we appreciate them?
- Do you discuss this in your Chicago Tribune article?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, she is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 7th book through Amazon.com.