Marie Bertrand, the President and Owner of Skin Science, a clinic that provides unbiased, ethical and science based skin care recommendations for both women and men joins eHealth Radio and the Anti-Aging & Skin Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Marie Bertrand discuss the following:
- Your career began in cancer research in Washington D.C. at the National Cancer Institute and you made the switch to educating others about skin care. What motivated that switch?
- As the founder of Skin Science, What does it mean to be a ‘Skin Scientist’? What makes Skin Science different?
- There are so many anti-aging products on the market. What would you recommend and why? When should people start using anti-aging products?
- We hear a lot about stem cell research and skincare lately. Tell us about how stem cell research has come into skincare?
- Many individuals do not know the severity of protecting your skin from the sun before a significant amount of damage is already made to their skin. What are the best services or products for people with sun damaged skin?
Marie Bertrand, a microbiologist and skin scientist, has worked for many years in the cosmetic industry to develop and teach training sessions on skincare and dermatology. In 2007, Marie founded SkinScience Clinic to bring a new vision to skincare in Canada. Marie develops integrated skincare routines customized to meet the unique needs of her patients. SkinScience offers ethical and unbiased recommendations; develops skincare regimes based on scientific facts, sound clinical studies, and measurable results; and provides on-going support and education for all customers.