Josie Thomson who is a NeuroLeadership, Resilience & Change Expert, a Multi-Award Winning Coach, an International Speaker & Presenter, a two-time cancer survivor, and Lifestyle Author & Writer at JosieThomson.com joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Developement Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Josie Thomson discuss the following:
- Describe how you got to where you are today? What 'reinventions' occurred and how did you succeeded.
- How has your outlook on life changed?
- What do you do to embrace life more fully?
- What do you do when things don't go as planned?
- If you would share a final tip or one word that has grown in significance to you?
Neuroleadership expert and acclaimed executive coach, Josie Thomson knows a thing or two about resilience. As a two-time cancer survivor, she is living proof that: more than education, more than experience, more than training, more than any one single factor, RESILIENCE determines who succeeds and who fails.
Her 28-year journey from being an executive in one of the world's largest mining companies, to twice surviving cancer, to juggling the priorities of being a single mum as well as an award winning coach & entrepreneur has given her a unique perspective on what it takes to succeed in life and leadership. And this has brought about her mission in life: to create resilient leaders and communities.
A true storyteller with a passion for enhancing human performance, she shares her personal stories authentically from the heart, weaving them with her deep understanding of the brain to provide those true 'aha!' moments that motivate and inspire. Josie is a leading voice in building resilience capability for individuals, communities and organisations, to look with themselves and discover an empowered world beyond themselves.
Her presentation style has been described as a rare mix of engaging, interactive, informative and insightful. And her audiences appreciate that she makes the content real, providing them with practical strategies that can be confidently applied immediately.
As a sought after speaker, Josie has shared the stage with top motivational speakers on the global circuit, speaking at many of the world's leading conferences, including: STADA, Mind & Its Potential, ICF Global, ICF Australasia, AITD, CPA Congress and many more.
On a more personal note, Josie is an Ambassador for Childhood Cancer Support, a not-for-profit group that supports families of kids receiving treatment for cancer. She lives in Brisbane with her two beautiful children, Kristen and Harrison.
- Possibility Mindset
Keynotes, workshops and/or half and full day training programs:
- The Neuroscience of Leadership
- The Neuroscience of Resilience
- Handling Cancer in the Workplace
- Embracing a Possibility Mindset for Creativity & Innovative Solutions
- Rewiring the Brain for Change
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
- Mindfulness, The Brain & Business
- The Neuroscience of Effective Learning Cultures