Dr. Dain Heer, the author the book, "Being You, Changing the World", joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development Channel. Dr. Heer is an international speaker, author and facilitator of advanced workshops in Access Consciousness worldwide.
- You wrote a book called Being You Changing the World that has just been translated into it's fourth language what is the book all about?
- Why is it different from any other books around?
- Can you tell us how you got started?
- The book has now turned into classes where you teach people how to be their most authentic selves? It sounds simple however why is this so important?
- You are constantly in the media doing interviews and traveling the world teaching these classes what is the biggest tip you would like people to know?
- Once people are truly being themselves what difference can they notice?
- 2014 looks like another busy year with "being you" classes in Estonia, Australia, America and Europe do you find the same things everywhere in the world?
Dr. Heer has become an internationally recognized thought leader in transforming lives and creating different choices – willing to empower people to see different possibilities and to recognize what is truly possible for them. He has a completely different approach to healing by facilitating people to tap into and recognize their own abilities and knowing. The energetic transformation possible is fast — and truly dynamic. He is acknowledged worldwide for his unique perspectives on personal transformation that is unlike anything else in the world.
In his talks, classes and books, Dain uses the stories of his personal transformation to inspire people to know that the change they’ve been seeking is possible. It empowers them to know that they are the creators of their life. He also gives them access to real, pragmatic and dynamic tools, and the energetic awareness to create the life they’d truly like to have—and the world they would truly like to live in. Dain invites people to more consciousness from total allowance, caring, humor and a phenomenal knowing.