BÉABA is known worldwide for its unique ability to create innovative products for the juvenile industry with a focus on design and technology. To promote the healthiest eating habits in children, BÉABA has designed a range of cooking and feeding products with a full collection of complementary accessories. Brand Manager Tara Ciccone joins eHealth Radio and the Children's Health and Nutrition Channels to tell us more about how BEABA assists with healthy eating.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Tara Ciccone discuss the following:
- Remind our listeners what products the Beaba line includes as it applies to healthy eating?
- When using your products how long do most of the recipes take to make?
- What are the benefits of steam cooking?
- For healthier eating, what are some recipes you recommend and where can I find some of these recipes?
- What are some healthy foods you recommend for baby?
- I understand that the Beaba products can also be used to make smoothies for adults? Is this true, and what type of quick smoothies can you make using the Babycook Pro?
- At what age should you first introduce these products to your child?
- What do you tell those parents who say they may not have time to make their own baby food?
Tara Ciccone serves as the Brand Manager at Beaba USA - a company that develops products for smart parents of infants, including the Babycook which was the first baby food machine to hit the marketplace over 25 years ago.
Tara's experience includes juvenile products as well as fashion and her focus in her career has been on developing and managing interested marketing relationships across multiple channels.
Tara has a passion for charitable outreach that helps children and spends much of her time educating others on how making small smart choices in food can vrede a huge lifelong impact.