Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Tara Ciccone discuss the following:
- Explain to our listeners what products the Beaba line includes as it applies to healthy eating?
- For those parents who may have fussy eaters, can you give them some tips on how the Beaba Babycook might help them enjoy mealtime?
- What is the difference between Beaba Babycook and Beaba Babycook Pro and how do these products make your baby’s food healthier?
- Where can I find some of your healthy recipes and for those that might not be big cooks, how hard is it to make some of these recipes?
- What are some healthy foods you recommend?
- At what age should you first introduce these products to your child?
- Beaba talks a lot about ‘varied meals’. What is a varied meal?
Tara Ciccone serves as the Brand Manager at Beaba USA - a company that develops products for smart parents of infants, including the Babycook which was the first baby food machine to hit the marketplace over 25 years ago.
Tara's experience includes juvenile products as well as fashion and her focus in her career has been on developing and managing interested marketing relationships across multiple channels. Tara has a passion for charitable outreach that helps children and spends much of her time educating others on how making small smart choices in food can vrede a huge lifelong impact.