Ora Nadrich is founder and president of the Institute for Transformational Thinking and author of Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity joins eHealth Radio and the Health & Wellness Coaching Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Ora Nadrich discuss the following:
- Why is your message of living authentically especially necessary for the times we’re living in?
- What has made you passionate about the power of Mindfulness?
- How can we train ourselves to become more fully present?
- What can we do to get away from our judgmental inner voice?
- How does being one’s authentic self awaken awareness in others?
Ora Nadrich is founder and president of the Institute for Transformational Thinking and author of Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity. As a certified life coach and mindfulness teacher, she specializes in transformational thinking, self-discovery, and mentoring new coaches as they develop their careers.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the host or the eHealth Radio Network.