Bonita Inza the Co-Founder and CEO of BBforME, an app for providers and clients to manage their lifestyle appointments, payments, communication, client portfolios and more joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Technology Channels.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bonita Inza discuss the following:
- Bonita, you always had a passion for wellness, yoga, nutrition and a very healthy lifestyle. Where does this passion come from and why do you think this is so important?
- You created BBforME with your Co-Founders so people would have better access to providers and so providers could give even more to their clients. Tell me a little about the journey and how BBforME can help us all.
- How do you see BBforME working to help the everyday client take better control of their wellness, health, and beauty activities and why will it be important to them?
- What challenges do providers have that BBforME will solve and therefore enable them to spend more time and more energy on clients?
- What is the one piece of wellness advice you would give to everyone -- regardless of their age, demographic, or motivation?
Bonita Inza is a highly regarded Customer Experience Innovator and Omni-Channel Expert. She is Co-founder and CEO of BBforME, Inc., a revolutionary business management application for independent beauty, fitness, and wellness professionals and their clients. BBforME’s vision is to inspire people to look good and feel good by making it easy to explore and book a wealth of beauty, fitness, and wellness services.
Prior to founding BBforME, Bonita was Senior Vice President of Omni-Channel and Customer Experience for the iconic Lacoste brand. Prior to that, she held the position of Chief Experience Officer leading sales and marketing at Vera Bradley, a leading women’s handbag company.
Ms. Inza honed her product development and innovation skills at T-Mobile USA, where she held multiple executive positions including Vice President of Retail, Vice President of Concept Development and Vice President of Innovation, Design, and Delivery.
Bonita, a California native, graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in San Francisco, CA with a degree in Fashion Merchandising & Management.