Ethan Davidoff, CEO and founder of Atlas Health, the leader in philanthropic reimbursement that empowers health systems with an end-to-end solution for enrolling patients in medical financial aid programs joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and the Health Care Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ethan Davidoff discuss the following:
- Please tell our audiences about Atlas Heath, its goals and who it serves.
- Tell us about the Navigator 4.0, and the services and benefits it will provide to health systems and its users.
- What are your relationships with healthcare payers and philanthropic relief programs designated to help aid hospital systems during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What benefits can Navigator 4.0 offer to 340B hospital systems who are experiencing the significant rate cuts during these unprecedented times?
- Are there any financial risks to employers or hospital systems may be facing right now that Navigator 4.0 is working to solve?
- Hospital systems are desperate for any type of aid during the COVID-19 pandemic. What other ways can your services provide relief for hospitals struggling with financial pressures?
- How can patients who have lost their jobs and health insurance due to the COVID-19 economic crisis benefit from Atlas' Navigator 4.0 in terms of longevity?
- Does Atlas’ Navigator 4.0 plan on providing relief for urgent care or walk-in clinics that receive patients for COVID-19 testing or intervention?
- COVID-19 patients often also experience other related illnesses. What other ways can your services provide treatment and ensure patients will be financially and medically protected?
- How have you been trying to educate under-served populations on your services? Please describe how Atlas’ Navigator 4.0 will help with the challenges for under-served populations with access to primary care services?
Atlas Health, the leader in philanthropic reimbursement, is improving and saving lives by empowering providers with an end-to-end solution for matching and enrolling patients in medical financial aid programs through its proprietary technology and AI-powered service partnership platform, Atlas Navigator. Patients receive the care they need and providers secure reimbursement for care delivered.
Ethan Davidoff is the Founder & CEO of Atlas Health with over 10 years of healthcare, enterprise software, and cyber security experience. Ethan Davidoff founded Atlas Health in 2017 and maintains the role of CEO. Under his direction, the company has become the leader in philanthropic reimbursement.
Prior to Atlas Health, Davidoff was a founding member of RiskIQ. Serving as Vice President and General Manager of Internet Security, he managed a cross-functional team to grow an emerging business unit with fortune 500 and top technology companies.
Davidoff studied business, entrepreneurship, and software development at the University of California at Berkeley and the London School of Economics.