Kathy Heshelow the Founder of Sublime Beauty, an anti-aging skincare company joins eHealth Radio and the Beauty, Skin Care and Anti-Aging Channels. Kathy is also a published author and lived in Paris, France for 16 years and loves the way French women care for their skin and she brings some of this to Sublime Beauty.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Kathy Heshelow discuss the following:
- So today, you want to talk about aging skin and collagen. Tell us what we need to know.
- How does this diminishment cause wrinkling and sagging?
- So how do we boost collagen?
- So these 4 ingredients are helpful to get collagen levels back up, then. To repeat, you said peptides, stem cells, retinol and vitamin C. Are there any others to mention?
- So will wrinkles disappear with these ingredients?
Kathy Heshelow is founder of Sublime Beauty, a quality anti-aging skincare company with a niche in Skin Brushes. All products are found on the company webstore, SublimeBeautyShop.com with free shipping and VIP Club, or on Amazon.
Heshelow is also a published author, and her latest book is entitled “Phytoceramides: Anti Aging at Its Best” available on Amazon. Her articles are found in Urbanette Magazine, USA Today and Midwest Health among others. Her new online magazine, “Age Younger”, debuts this fall and is all about vibrant aging.
Kathy lived in Paris, France for 16 years and now resides in Florida with her husband and two canines.