Grace Ventura, Founder of Grace’s Goodness Organics, a plant-based sipping broth brand helping people achieve greater wellness and vitality joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Grace Ventura discuss the following:
- What is the number one thing your experience as a tenured Health and Wellness coach has taught you?
- What are the essential tools and steps one should take towards improving their overall wellness?
- How did you get the idea to launch a brand dedicated to plant-based sipping broths?
- Can you describe the unique health benefits of your sipping broths?
- How does Grace’s Goodness standout from others in the broth industry?
Grace Ventura was born with a passion for wellness and the desire to help others heal and live healthy lives. With over 35 years of experience as a wellness coach, health professional and mother of 6 grown children, Grace finds fulfillment in empowering others to take control of their health.
Following her heart, Grace was inspired to develop a line of organic vegetable broths with wellness herbs. Her vision, to develop products that nourish you anytime, anywhere, was born with the Grace’s Goodness Organics - a line of broths that are delicious, nutritious, and convenient.
Social Media Links:
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.