Dr. David Rabin is a MD in Medicine and a PHD in neuroscience and the Chief Innovation Officer, Co-founder, and Co-inventor at Apollo Neuroscience, Inc. and again joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. David Rabin discuss the following:
- What are the biggest differences between Eastern and Western medicine in addressing trauma?
- What type of trauma research have you conducted?
- How do you use this research in the real world?
- What is the biggest misconception of psychedelics?
- How has your understanding of trauma and psychedelics led to the design of the Apollo wearable?
Dr. David Rabin is the Chief Innovation Officer, Co-Founder, and Co-Inventor at Apollo Neuroscience, Inc. In his role, Dr. Rabin is developing Apollo Neuroscience's IP portfolio and running clinical trials of the Apollotechnology.
Dr. Rabin is a board-certified psychiatrist, translational neuroscientist, and inventor, and has been studying the impact of chronic stress in humans for more than 10 years. He has specifically focused his research on the clinical translation of non-invasive therapies that improve mood, focus, sleep, and quality of life in treatment-resistant illnesses.
Dr. Rabin has four patent applications pending and 40 more being filed. Dr. Rabin received his MD in medicine and PhD in neuroscience from Albany Medical College and trained in psychiatry at Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.